[ASK:] bangladesh greyhat hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WidigdoNetwork

Apprentice 1.0
Udah 35+ Web Indo Di Deface Termasuk Mc'Donal*s , Pengadilan Agama Bar*u , Dan Lainnya ...
Serem... tapi Indonesia Juga Sudah Mulai Balas Dendam

localhost

Apprentice 2.0
Peluang untuk hacker indonesia untuk membuka divisi baru :
manage + security services

andhi

Hosting Guru
ada beberapa yg websitenya hoax tuh mas, yg dideface ternyata bukan web aslinya, web aslinya malah masih bisa diakses :D

WidigdoNetwork

Apprentice 1.0
ini Kata Mereka:
To Indonesia:

Assalamu Alaikum,,,First of all take my greetings of Ramadan...

As you all know we are in a cyber war with the Hacker's of your country..You guys only knew that we are defacing your countries sites..You guys are muslims & we also...Basically we BD Grey Hat Hackers doesnt deface BD sites and muslim countries sites...

Now you can ask if we dont deface muslims sites then why we are attacking Indonesian sites...???

Believe me,, "WE ARE FORCED TO DO SO BY YOUR HACKING TEAMS "...

This is not the first time..Your Hacking teams wanted war with us several times before. But we showed too much patience.We also told them we dont want war with muslim's...
They even replied,"Thats not the matter of religion"...Now you judge...

This war started when your hackers are continuously using slang on us..They deleted all the Hacking tutorials on our group and wrote slang...
but we didnt attacked..

4-5 Indonesian team unitedly started attaking suddenly on us as well as our cyberspace..
but we didnt attacked..

When we saw they are not stopping then we have started attacking..
We can consider our prestige,but we cant consider our countries prestige...

We are getting thousand requests from many Indonesian's to stop the attack..We feel hurt after seeing this..
We decided to stop...But before posting the statement..Indo Hackers defaced our sites again...Then we changed our mind and continue to attack..

I already gave proof that we can attack your cyberspace with malwares and viruses...but we didnt...cause you are muslims...

Im sorry..Right now we are just only defacing...If your Hackers didnt stop we are going to inject malwares and viruses to all of your e-commerce sites and destroy your e-commerce system...

We already gain access to many of your servers, We just observing your Hackers activities...

Believe me..I swear..We have the capabilities to continue this war for minimum 6 months...We got access to your unlimited servers...

Now, I request all of you..Not to send msg's to us...
Ask your Hackers to shut their mouth...Then everything will be fine...

We will stop,When your Hackers will stop...

We have some simple demands....We will let you know soon...

Thanks...

Rotating Rotor
Admin
Bangladesh Grey Hat Hackers..
Sebenarnya Mereka Sudah Berhenti Deface Karena Bulan Ramadhan , Tetapi Karena Indonesia Terus Menyerang Mereka Berubah Pikiran , Sepertinya Jika Indonesia Berhenti Mendeface Mereka Tidak Akan mendaface Lagi , Tetapi Jika Tetap Terus Deface Mereka Akan Menaruh Malware Berbahanya Pada Banyak Situs E-Commerce Dan Akan Merusak Server.

CMIIW

cuma.elp

Beginner 2.0
Selama masih ada backup jangan pernah takut, lagipula kan lumayan buat ngetes keamanan dengan gratis tis tisss :)

well, dulu, sala satu web ecommerce clientku kena deface ole hacker nigeria. setela konfirmasi ke pihak hosting dan mengetahui kalo kecolongan-nya ada di pihak hosting, aku lakuken step2 brikuts :
1. ganti semua index file yg di deface.
2. pindahin client satu persatu ke hosting berbeza

well, bagi yg mrasa nda masalah kena hack walopun punya backup ya silahken. yg jelas, aku akan tinggalken hosting2 macem tu. kerna nda paham masalah-na. yg dikuatirken client2ku masalah keamanan, ko ya backup yg dijadiin jadi solusi?

Status
Not open for further replies.