Transfer Domain, Koq masih sulit bagi sebagian provider?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmund

Beginner 1.0
It is always tricky to move or transfer Domain out. More so if the domain whois records does not reflect the registrant detail but third party. I would advise you to tell A to ask B to change all Domain whois record to A's email first, so that A can then request the Registrar to send the password to the admin email, without leting B kow the true intention of moving the domain out from him.

Cos, you should also check if you are working with the same registrar, if yes, then it is usually a reseller transfer which usually do not need password. If it is difference registrar, then password is needed.

PusatHosting

Hosting Guru
It is always tricky to move or transfer Domain out. More so if the domain whois records does not reflect the registrant detail but third party. I would advise you to tell A to ask B to change all Domain whois record to A's email first, so that A can then request the Registrar to send the password to the admin email, without leting B kow the true intention of moving the domain out from him.

Cos, you should also check if you are working with the same registrar, if yes, then it is usually a reseller transfer which usually do not need password. If it is difference registrar, then password is needed.

Agree with you Edmund,
jadi kalau anda menggunakan third party minta ke mereka untuk merubah informasi whois sesuai email anda sebagai pembeli.

Michael Nicky

Hosting Guru

Excellent, I Agree .:113:

Status
Not open for further replies.