IRON BEE - Open Source Next Generation WAF for the Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

IIXPLANET

Expert 2.0
Lagi iseng2 baca2 di blognya ivan ristik aka developer mod security sejak 8 thn lalu , saya menemukan link yg menarik disana .

IronBee, a new Apache-licensed web application firewall

IronBee.png

It is my great pleasure to announce the launch of IronBee, a brand new open source web application firewall. It's a project whose main goal is build a universal application security sensor through focus on community-building first , code second. To that end, not only is the project open source, but it uses the Apache 2 license and does not require copyright assignments from contributors.

Of course, if you follow my blog you probably know about my work of at least 8 years on ModSecurity, which is a very good and popular open source web application firewall. I will freely admit that it feels a bit awkward to start what is effectively a competing project. Make no mistake, ModSecurity is a fantastic tool (and one very dear to my heart). IronBee exists because we want to do more and go further, and for that we need to start with a foundation different to that of ModSecurity.

sepertinya ini penerus / next generation dr mod security dan cukup bagus sepertinya di implementasikan ke server sebagai realtime sensor dan defense mode .

ini link nya bagi yg interest : https://www.ironbee.com/

dan jika sudah ada yg coba implementasikan di cpanel server bisa dishared yach disini .

Status
Not open for further replies.