Masterweb company info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darvish Del Rio

Beginner 1.0
Senang bertemu Anda, itu diposting dari Jepang.
Diluncurkan perusahaan, kami ingin membuat bahkan situs web.
Masterweb perusahaan direkomendasikan kepada teman saya.
Namun, karena informasi dari perusahaan kecil, saya pikir kecemasan.
Seseorang tolong jelaskan Masterweb perusahaan pendapatan, jumlah karyawan, Layanan, dll.

Terima kasih sebelumnya.

Darvish

Bli Krisna

Apprentice 1.0
sepertinya ini bantuan translate google, kata" nya sedikit acak"an...
atau saya yang susah memahami ?

if you need more information about Webmaster please directly contact the provider MasterWeb.Net

Darvish Del Rio

Beginner 1.0
sorry for that. I'd like to ask the question in English.
I'm planning to found a company in Jakarta, and try to find a good web hosting company in Indnesia.
I've heard that Masterweb is the no.1 from my friend, however couldn't catch specific information of the company.
So could you tell me about Masterweb's company overview such as share capital, number of employees, CEOs something like that.

thank you.

rendyka

Beginner 2.0
Hi Darvish Del Rio,
glad you to be here.

Just for your information, if you asking at this forum, you will find many various answer, and mostly it based from their experience.

From my personal experience, i've some bad experience with Masterweb, their shared hosting have slow DNS propagation, and slow access, but i don't know for their colo/dedicated server/vps. And i won't globally judge Masterweb just only from my personal opinion.

You can visit http://www.diskusiwebhosting.com/pages/direktori_web_hosting/ for web hosting directory.

Bli Krisna

Apprentice 1.0
Hi @Darvish Del Rio
as @rendyka say, he seems to have felt the web hosting services in MasterWeb.net, if you are not sure you want to use MasterWeb.net as a partner in web hosting, you can visit in subform here, because a lot of probvider offers cheap hosting with the best service ...

Often discussed here, you will get what you are looking for :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.