Which domain name is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Othello09

Beginner 1.0
Hello members,

I am newbie here. Hope I might get your solid suggestion about choosing a domain name. Which domain name is better as a starter like- .com; .sg; .org or something like that?

Thanks!

regolithmedia

Poster 2.0
you can choose .com for easier got into search engine like google, bing and other search engine.

or you can choose country tld if you have target visitor in mind like for usa = .us, india = in, sg for singapore. if not then .com/.net is better for you

dhyhost

Web Hosting Service
The Warrior
Verified Provider
.com is easy to remember by everyone for global visitor.

zens

Hosting Guru
Verified Provider
depending on the needs and goals for what used to be, if for commercial select a .com domain but if coverage for local singapore for example, can select a domain .sg

1stserver

Hosting Guru
Verified Provider
Hello members,

I am newbie here. Hope I might get your solid suggestion about choosing a domain name. Which domain name is better as a starter like- .com; .sg; .org or something like that?

Thanks!
Welcome to DWH sir ....The best domain name is .com, short, easy to spell, easy to remember and meaning something

Rockman

Hosting Guru
Verified Provider
Welcome to this DWH forum
Domain .COM nowadays is the most popular in the world, but for choosing the suitable domain name, it should be refer to the sector / business you do..
for example
Com is for commercial.
Net is for network and telecommunication
Org. is for social organisation
Co. is for corporation
etc...

It is all depends on your choice which one is the best for you

Last edited:

natanetwork

Hosting Guru
Verified Provider
Hello members,

Thanks!
Depend on your website porpose.. Normally people would like to choose .com

JWN

Apprentice 1.0
Verified Provider
Asekk ada tamu dari jauh, welcome mate..

Status
Not open for further replies.