Dapat Email tentang Domain Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmabisnis

Hosting Guru
Verified Provider
Dapat kiriman email seperti ini? Kira-kira modus apa itu maksudnya ya? :confused:

Dear Jamaludin,

Thanks for your confirmation. As soon as receiving the application of that company, we checked and found "indositehost" is your company's using name and brand. We are concerned that your brand name might be affected negatively by their applications, this is why we informed you. following Brand Name and domain names are applied by that company:
Brand Name:
indositehost
Domain Names:
indositehost.asia
indositehost.cn
indositehost.co.in
indositehost.com.cn
indositehost.com.hk
indositehost.com.tw
indositehost.hk
indositehost.in
indositehost.net.cn
indositehost.org.cn
indositehost.tw
You know that the domain names registration is open in the world, that company also has the right to apply for the available domain names. you only have the preferential rights to register them.

At present, we haven't passed their application, we need your opinion. If your company consider these names of importance to your company's business or interest, I suggest that your company register these names first so as to avoid confusion or speculation. Of course, If you don't want to protect your intellectual property rights, then my suggestion is your company give up these names so that we can finish registering for them as per our duty. Please give me your company's decision as soon as possible in order to handle this issue better.

Best Regards,
Alston Yang
Tel: +86.7395266069 Fax:+86.7395266169
Address: 166 Huangshan Road Hefei 230001 Anhui, China

dhyhost

Web Hosting Service
The Warrior
Verified Provider
At present, we haven't passed their application, we need your opinion. If your company consider these names of importance to your company's business or interest, I suggest that your company register these names first so as to avoid confusion or speculation. Of course, If you don't want to protect your intellectual property rights, then my suggestion is your company give up these names so that we can finish registering for them as per our duty. Please give me your company's decision as soon as possible in order to handle this issue better.

sepertinya mereka menawarkan untuk registrasi semua nama domain yg ada diatas untuk menjaga branding perusahaan.

Status
Not open for further replies.