design contest for all designers

Status
Not open for further replies.

webriq

has a webmaster i want to share a good info for every one pass this message to all the members
WebriQ, an online web content management software has launched its Template contest. The company will award the best template design but also the best designed E-commerce site and the site with the most original content. The start of the contest will be on November 13th, but you can get a sneak preview of the contest on http://webriq.com
Further details will be on our website and on a WebriQ microsite soon.*
The winner will get a cheque of 1,000 USD and will be awarded with a Platinum WebriQ Partnership.
The contest is looking for original and custom made CSS Template designs based on the Universal Template design of WebriQ. Beyond the best design, the company will also award the best E-commerce Template design and the Template with the most original and best content.
How can you participate?
The contest is looking for original and custom made CSS Template designs based on the Universal Template design of WebriQ.
Beyond the best design, the company will also award the best E-commerce Template design and the Template with the most original and best content.
The contest is open to all interested web designers, web developers, free lance web developers or anyone that has basic or extended knowledge of CSS template design.
Timeline
Currently - Those interested can have a sneak preview on what the WebriQ CMS is all about. Anybody can create site(s) for free and use any of the currently available four WebriQ packages free of charge for the trial period.
November 9, 2009 - WebriQ goes commercial. The Beta sign will be removed.
November 9, 2009 - The 5th package, WebriQ PRO package will be launched. The PRO package allows those users who have CSS and site builder capability, to export a common CSS file to their desktop, edit the code off-line then import it back to their WebriQ site. A parser facility will allow also the on-line customization of the template. The PRO users can also save and load different versions of template to their site. Moreover, the content of the site itself can be restored at any given time.
November 13, 2009 - PRO's Pro Template Contest starts. Anybody, who has a WebriQ PRO package (trial sites do qualify) can enroll to the Contest. Contestants can download a Template Creator Kit and start creating a custom CSS file and upload it to their site. When ready, the site owner can enroll to the Contest from his admin interface. The contest works will be continuously evaluated. Those sites that qualify for the contest will get a 90 days extension of their PRO package. Contestants will be notified by e-mail about acceptance or refusal of their designs.
December 13, 2009 - Submission deadline. Selected design works will be exposed for voting.
December 22, 2009 - Contest closure. Winners will be awarded.
for more info follow this link : webriq.com

B

bubaltete

YGPM I just need something easy and professional looking. With all my time going into my studies I just dont have the time to learn some complex web design

Status
Not open for further replies.