Resell.biz tidak professional

Status
Not open for further replies.

indonic

Apprentice 1.0
Temen2 saya mo tanya pernah ngalami masalah domain di suspend ga? Disini entah karna apa saya juga tidak ngerti domain saya tiba2 disuspend oleh Resell.biz (tanpa ada pemberitahuan sebelumnya), dan buntutnya berefek kepada domain client kita yg menggunakan nameserver kita.

Dan parahnya lagi, mungkin karna perbedaan waktu antara Indonesia dan USA...sepertinya support Resell.biz tidak 24 Jam, karna saya dari tadi coba untuk hubungi pihak Resell.biz mengenai perihal domain saya tidak ada respon sama sekali. Bahkan sudah coba contact ke phone number officenya dan hanya di jawab oleh Automatic Operator saja :(

Mungkin ada saran bagaiman cara baiknya hubungi mereka?

Berikut saya infokan whois domain saya:
Domain Name: INDONIC.NET

Registration Date: 12-Jan-2011
Expiration Date: 12-Jan-2015

Note: This Domain Name is Suspended.
In this status the domain name is InActive and will not function.

Name Servers:
ns1.indonic.net
ns2.indonic.net

----
Dan berikut email saya kemereka (dengan menggunakan email sesuai whois) karna email reseller domain tidak jalan akibat di suspend:

Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:47 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Remove suspend domain indonic.net

Hello,

I would like to ask why domain indonic.net is suspend? This domain is for our business web hosting and domains reseller. And why I didn't get the announcement for this issue.

PLEASE REMOVE THE SUSPEND FROM DOMAIN INDONIC.NET IMMEDIATELY.

Because our website and all client website who using our nameserver is Down now.

Thank you

---

Itu email saya kirim dari jam 11 kurang hingga saat ini jam 9 malam tidak ada respon sama sekali :'(

idcolo

Apprentice 1.0
The domain was suspended due to reported spamming. But after reviewing this information it appears that the domain is not indonic.net that should have been suspended. I am sorry for the mixup. I have unsuspended the domain.

masalahnya sudah clear ya om?

indonic

Apprentice 1.0
Masalahnya dah clear tp tetap sebel sama resell.biz tnyata supportnya tidak 24 jam, berikut email apologize mereka:

Hello

Thank you for contacting resell.biz

I have communicated with the administrators. In response for your domain being down, as our fault we are willing to give you one free year of registration for indonic.net. Seeing as the domain has already been transferred, we will be able to place this on any other domain that you would like. If you are still considering on moving your services, Please inform us what we can do to keep your business. You are a valued client and we will be happy to work with you to correct this.

Please contact us with any information that you would like to share.

Best Regards,

Jason Weeks
Resell.biz Level 1 Technician
UK2 Group Ltd.
http://www.uk2group.com/

Resell.biz support is available Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm MDT

rendy

Hosting Guru
Verified Provider
ada rupa ada harga sih itu
yang harga murah biasanya ga 24 jam
saya pakek directi, webnic, opensrs, 24 jam semua itu supportnya