# Uploading a Current SSL Certificate
1. If you already have an SSL certificate you would like to use click the "Add Upload File" tab. Give the SSL certificate a name; this can be anything you like. Click the "Browse" buttons and upload the Key, Certificate, and CA file (if applicable) then click "Add"
2. Now click the "SSL Certificates" tab and you should see the SSL certificate you just uploaded in the list.
3. Assign the domain you wish to configure a dedicated IP address (see instructions above)
4. Click the "Home" tab then click the "Ipaddresses" icon in the 'Resources' box.
5. Click the IP address you assigned to the domain you are installing the SSL certificate on then click the "SSL Configuration Home" tab.
6. Using the drop-down menu select the name of the SSL certificate you uploaded previously then click "Update"
7. Kloxo should restart Apache (or lighttpd) automatically but if https:// isn't working properly you may need to restart it manually.
# Generating a CSR to order a new SSL certificate from a certificate authority
1. If you just need a CSR for use with an outside provider, log into Kloxo and go to the Home screen. In the "Resources" box click the SSL Certificates icon.
2. Click the "Add SSL Certificate" tab
3. Give the SSL certificate a name and fill in the appropriate information in the boxes. Please keep in mind that an ssl certificate for "www.domain.com" is different from just "domain.com" so be sure to specify version of your domain you want the SSL certificate on. Click the "Add" button once you have filled in the appropriate information.
4. Click on the "SSL Certificates" tab then click on the name of the SSL certificate you just created.
5. The CSR will be listed in the middle of the screen. You can copy and paste the CSR (be sure to include the ----- BEGIN ----- and -----END----- lines) into your outside providers request form.
Diambil dari website sebelah