Need help : transfer domain tanpa epp key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmund

Beginner 1.0
It is common to have resellers going missing and registrants loss access to the Auth Code. Check your domain whois (www.who.is) to find out who is your registrar for your domain. Contact them directly, because they are the one actually managing your domain name, not the reseller. You will need to prove that you own the domain name, best if you have supporting documents from the reseller like Invoice. It would be easier if the domain Whois info email show your email address, which the registrar can send the authcode to the original email shown in the WHOIS record. If your email is difference from the WHOIS record, it will take more verification. Hope this help. if you need help to access to the right people in the registrar, you may want to PM me. I think I may be able to help. :)

PusatHosting

Hosting Guru
It is common to have resellers going missing and registrants loss access to the Auth Code. Check your domain whois (www.who.is) to find out who is your registrar for your domain. Contact them directly, because they are the one actually managing your domain name, not the reseller. You will need to prove that you own the domain name, best if you have supporting documents from the reseller like Invoice. It would be easier if the domain Whois info email show your email address, which the registrar can send the authcode to the original email shown in the WHOIS record. If your email is difference from the WHOIS record, it will take more verification. Hope this help. if you need help to access to the right people in the registrar, you may want to PM me. I think I may be able to help. :)

but it's not working with onlineNic,
few week ago i get client has problem like this, domain contact use him email address and all procedure we already do but onlineNic seems reluctant to help. maybe you have experience with onlineNIC?

Edmund

Beginner 1.0
but it's not working with onlineNic,
few week ago i get client has problem like this, domain contact use him email address and all procedure we already do but onlineNic seems reluctant to help. maybe you have experience with onlineNIC?

All ICANN registrars must abide to ICANN rules. We know there are some registrars who entice people to Transfer in to them at low rate, but make transferring out hell of difficult. IF any registrars you work with is not responsive, highlight it to ICANN using the link to file your complaint. ICANN will usually follow-up with the registrar to see that they respond. Complaint form to ICANN: http://reports.internic.net/cgi/registrars/problem-report.cgi

Hope this help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.