Strategies for SEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lombard

Banned!
Hello guys...!
what are the Best Strategies for SEO...?
I think forum posting,blog commenting and article are the best strategies for search engine optimization.... whats your opinion....?

BolaNaga

Apprentice 1.0
Hello guys...!
I think forum posting,blog commenting and article are the best strategies for search engine optimization.... whats your opinion....?

The best strategy for SEO in my opinion the best of the best most simply by writing the information through blogs. Whose name is news, information, knowledge will never die and definitely a lot of search by the people. People searching for information that is needed is definitely going to use search engines, and of course search engines to index your blog more like that in it there is a unique and original articles of course :D So if you want more frequent crawls search engines like google, bing, msn, ask, altavista and other search engines come to your website / blog, do not ever plagiarized article by someone else :)

To be sure I was not interested in making comments on the blogs of others to increase the number of visitors, because the later is considered spam again hehehe

Rikimaru90

Poster 2.0
Hello guys...!

For me, you need to make some backlinks in a lot of High PR Verified forum profile...
Also to some High PR do follow blog comments or posts...
And stay away from using some bot or automatic backlink builder, it will make your web go to sandbox, or badly, banned by google...
That's enough to make your website in page 1, of course, it depends on how great your keywords, how much your competitors, and how much your backlinks... Also your domain have a great effects too... If you have a domain but it is not .com/.net/.org/.info, just keep dreaming, google only know that types of domain, except you only need a good position in regional google, not international...
And if you need to optimize your alexa rank too, you can use some traffic services, because alexa rank only needs traffic, not backlinks...
There you are, hope it can helps you to optimize your website more great...

centra

forum can indeed be optimized for seo.I've tried it and so far the results are decent.
but unfortunately difficult to get backlinks from forums for certain keywords that we want

Status
Not open for further replies.