DCImanager 6: new version of the control panel for servers and data center equipment management

ISPsystem

Beginner 1.0
Hi everyone, I’m from ISPsystem and I'm so sorry for writing in English here. But I hope you guys will be interested in this information since our solutions are often mentioned here by community :)

DCImanager enables you to manage servers and different data center equipment (switches, routers, IPMI, PDU) directly from the control panel. With DCImanager, you can search serves automatically, run recovery and diagnostics modes, collect statistics using different methods, inventorize spare parts, and much more.

Today, more than 80 000 racks all over the world are managed by DCImanager.

Why did we decide to create a new panel rather than improve the existing one?
Centralized architecture of DCImanager 5 is a large monolithic system that didn’t allow us to develop and improve the product globally. In the 6th generation, we decided to use a micro service approach to improve the speed of operation, high availability, and possibility to add new functions quickly.

Today, we are ready to introduce the Live demo of DCImanager 6, a new version of the control panel for servers and data center equipment management. Now, you can evaluate the new interface and test its main features.

Request access to Live demo

Development plans

We have created a new page for DCImanager 6 where you can find more information about the new control panel. You can also gain access to a Live demo, and get registered for beta testing on your equipment at the beginning of Q4 2019.

Please send us your feedback and suggestions!

Attachments

• DCI_eng.png
    DCI_eng.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 12

Rockman

Hosting Guru
Verified Provider
@ISPsystem welcome to forum indonesia.
You are correct to be joined in this forum because this is a forum of webhoster in indonesia. We are also obe of your product, hopefully all your products can bw used by all indonesia n hosters